Who is SurgiVision® Consultants, Inc.
SurgiVision® Consultants, Inc. was founded in 1995 and is located in Scottsdale, Arizona with a mission to contribute to the advancement of refractive surgery and ophthalmology through innovation. Over the years, our consultants have fulfilled that purpose in many dimensions, such as:
- Design and administration of many successful FDA projects
- Work with manufacturers to develop new product designs
- Provision of custom, cloud-based OEM software products to monitor the safe release of new products
- Development and administration of some of the largest privately held clinical registries for ophthalmic data
- Development and program direction for professional meetings
- Executive consulting to C-level executives
- Advising FDA and ANSI committees
- Collaboration with the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
SurgiVision® Consultants, Inc. founder Guy M Kezirian, MD, is a board-certified ophthalmic surgeon and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has an MBA from Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management, and also holds an American Society of Ophthalmic and Plastic Surgery (ASOPRS) specialty board certification.
Dr. Kezirian started the first practice in the United States devoted exclusively to refractive surgery in 1991, and has worked extensively throughout the ophthalmic industry since starting SurgiVision® Consultants, Inc. in 1995. Our extensive network of contracted affiliated consultants include regulatory experts, software engineers, IT experts, academics, and attorneys.